Short poems hope by Sri Chinmoy
Knows no fear.
Hope dares to blossom
Even inside the abysmal abyss.
Hope secretly feeds
Hope passes beyond,
The abyss of despair.
– Sri Chinmoy (2)
Let us not underestimate the power of hope.
No matter how fleeting its life,
It offers to us the most convincing
And fulfilling power.
– Sri Chinmoy (4)
Must be forgotten.
Tomorrow’s new hope
And new fulfilment
Must be cherished.
Sri Chinmoy (5)
Hope is not a momentary flicker.
Hope is Eternity’s slow, steady,
Illumining and fulfilling height.
Sri Chinmoy (6)
Hope is sweet.
Hope is illumining.
Hope is fulfilling.
Hope can be everlasting.
Therefore, do not give up hope
Even in the sunset of your life.
Sri Chinmoy (7)
Poems on Hope Quoted at 9/11 Memorial 2010
The Governor of New York, David Paterson, quotes the first three poems on hope during the 9/11 memorial service 2010
- Poems on Hope quoted – Epoch Times
(1) From: My Christmas-New Year Vacation-Aspiration Prayers (Part 26) by Sri Chinmoy
(2) Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees vol 45
(4) From: The Jewels of Happiness by Sri Chinmoy
(5) Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 173 by Sri Chinmoy
(6) Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 99 by Sri Chinmoy
(7) Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 112 by Sri Chinmoy